As a specialist in organic fruit and vegetables, we offer several major "families" of products:
- Citrus fruit: oranges, lemons, pomellos, tangerines, etc.
- Stone or seed fruit and red fruit: apples, pears, grapes, apricots, peaches or strawberries, etc
- Exotic fruit: bananas, pineapples, mangoes, avocados, kiwi fruit, etc.
- "Ratatouille" vegetables: tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, cucumbers, etc
- Vegetables for stews: potatoes, leeks, turnips, carrots, etc
- Cabbage and leaf crops: lettuces, chicory, etc
- Condiments and herbs: garlic, onions, shallots, basil, parsley
And for each fruit or vegetable, we offer several varieties:
- Mangoes: Kent, Amélie, Keith, wild or Zill…
- Cabbage: green cabbage, borecole, romanesco, pointed, Chinese, Milan or red cabbage, radishes, sprouts, cauliflowers…
- Tomatoes: currant, beef heart, Crimean Black, Roma and cherry tomatoes…
In addition to rare or long-forgotten varieties such as parsnips, pattypan squashes, scorzonera, Jerusalem artichokes or rutabagas...
Regardless of their country of origin, all of our fruit and vegetables have one thing in common: they have all been grown using the organic production method. Some 60% come from the seven major production chains that we have created in France, Spain, Morocco and Togo.
In Europe, the fruit and vegetables are obtained from the main production areas in France (Provence, Brittany, the South West and the Rhône Valley), Spain and Italy. Elsewhere in the world, they are chiefly grown in Morocco and West Africa (Togo, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Ghana or Cameroon),