Our organic commitments
- Reconcile man with his environment, by re-establishing a link between the land and those who farm it.
- Give new meaning to the word "cultivate", by not only cultivating the land but also “cultivating” a greater awareness of just how precious it is to our existence.
- Contribute to preserving small-scale rural agriculture
- Reconciling consumers with farmers, by selling products which offer all of the food safety guarantees customers are looking for.
- Encouraging the farming of fruit and vegetable varieties with proven nutritional and taste characteristics
- Reconciling agricultural production and respect for the environment
"The environmental advantages of organic farming make this an important factor in the sustainable development of agriculture" Grenelle de l'environnement - Abstract from the report from working group No.4: "The adoption of sustainable production and consumption methods".