Agricultural assistance and advice
In order to be able to provide advice and agricultural quality monitoring services to our farming partners, for more than 20 years now we have deployed two specialists: Elie Dunand for market gardening and Karim Riman, for fruit farming.
Widely recognised for their skill and know-how, these two engineers are involved in setting up growing programmes and schedules, managing production costs and meeting the quality standards required by the market. Among other things, their agricultural advice covers areas such as:
- Profile analysis based on soil batches
- Overall soil fertility diagnoses
- Reductions in inputs through the verification of the quantities of organic material contributed,
- the drafting of a schedule of conditions for each fruit or vegetable and a planning schedule to determine the varieties, the sowing, planting and harvesting dates,
- in addition to plant health protection activities, etc.
Thanks to these monitoring activities, those farmers who choose to join us find it easier to convert across their activities, while those who are already using organic farming methods are better placed to boost their production capacities.